Be Part of the Family
The Linden Suites opens opportunities for talented individuals with a drive to significantly contribute to the fast-growing hotel industry in the country. With the passion to provide personalized customer services to every guest, we consider our people our biggest asset.
Being a part of the hotel industry is a commitment to service excellence. Being a part of The Linden Suites means being a member of a family that promises dynamism, professional and personal growth, and stability.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in handling payables, preferably in a hotel industry
- Preferably with knowledge in Sun Systems and adept in MS Office Applications
- Detail oriented, systematic and analytical
- Must be a good team player
- Can handle pressure and willing to work long hours when needed
- Can start immediately
Marketing Communications Manager
- Female/Male, 27-35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field.
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years experience in related field.
- Competent in conceptualizing PR Campaigns and writing press releases.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with the media and other contacts.
- Must have solid background with advertising lay-out/ campaigns and ad placements.
- Must be adept with computer applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Pagemaker, Photo Editor, etc.
- Can handle pressure and work long hours when needed.