The Linden Suites in Ortigas is located along San Miguel Avenue, at the heart of the second most important business district in the metro. Our hotel in Pasig City, Philippines lends easy access to many of the area’s commercial establishments. These include SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, and Robinsons Galleria.
Explore these virtual tours. Take a peek at what’s inside The Linden Suites.
Local tourist destinations and various options for lifestyle and leisure activities are also within your reach. Some of these are listed below:
- Lopez Memorial Museum and Library
- Tiendesitas – stalls selling handcrafts and locally-made products including food, clothes, furniture, novelty items and accessories
- Fun Ranch – mini theme park for children, adjacent to Tiendesitas
- Ark Avilon Zoo – a branch of the zoo originally located in Montalban, Rizal
- Philippines RAVE Rainforest Park – mini water park, mini zoo, butterfly garden, playground and amphitheater
- Bahay na Tisa – the oldest house in Pasig City, built in the early 1850s
- Pasig City Museum – formerly the Concepcion Mansion, built in 1937, also once used as the City Library
- Immaculate Concepcion Parish Church – the first Marian Parish in the Philippines